Wednesday, July 25, 2007

escapade to bantayan island

Last weekend was a blast. Me and my friends went to Kota Beach in Bantayan Island. It's a 2-3 hour-bus ride from North bus terminal to Hagnaya plus another hour of ferry ride. The trip was very okay since it was very sunny. No motion sickness for me to worry :P Unfortunately though, I suffered hyperacidity after our dinner. I freaked out, i almost cried for my tummy hurts badly. I failed to bring along some medicine and no pharmacy was open in the vicinity. Thanks to the "white flower" liniment (that i only brought) and for Macelle and Mellany's massages, it saved me through the night. For the most part of the trip, it was a very enjoyable one. I can't wait to go back! :P Special thanks to Alfer for showcasing his photography prowess! Naks!

still at the ferry

nice background, kota's reception area

24 K biyatches! ahahah! :P

white sands, clear waters

us, the trippers =)

me & the beach ;)


You can view more photos here! See, summer is never really over in Cebu! ;)

No comments: