Wednesday, August 8, 2007

car insurance

While i was in Michigan sometime ago, I could really say that a car is a necessity. You can't do much without owning a car. There's not much public transportation i could just hail to get me to the office. Everyone needs a car and if you have a car, you surely would have a car insurance.

If i stayed there longer, i wish to own a sports car. I'm gonna find out the coverage for sports car by then. But since i only stayed for a couple of months and the company only leased a car, i should have inquired on the leased vehicle insurance policy.

I knew my friends Tisha and Lovella bought cars already. I wonder if they knew about the automobile insurance policies? If they haven't, they could always check it out here.

I wonder if i was driving, could i have been a good driver or a bad driver? Whichever the case is, car insurance needs should be considered.

No comments: