Sunday, March 16, 2008

romantic ideas anyone?

Who says that love and being romantic is over just because valentine's day is over? Well, here's what i have to say - it ain't over! And it does not have to be over. Why? Because love and romance should be celebrated and noted by all of us every other single day of our lives. Would you agree? I am terribly missing someone right now and having stumbled this very touching letter makes me want to shout to the person i'm missing I miss you at the top of my lungs. If you are not the romantic type but wants to embody it, despair no more. There's a lot of romantic ideas for you to try and work on. I guess being romantic doesn't have to be that hard. And i didn't know that there are really lots of ways to show love even in the most simple ways.

No comments: