Friday, June 12, 2009

baby gifts for the babies

At my age right now, it's probably not a question why most of my peers are either getting married or having babies. Last April, i just become a Godmother again to one of my college friends' daughter. Sadly though, i was not able to make it to the ceremony since i was out of town. Opps! I haven't gotten the baby a gift yet! Bad godmother eh! I'm just so busy really i don't even have the time to cut my nails. All the gifts the i've been giving to everyone lately are all belated ones. Hey, it's better late than never! With that being said, i'm thinking of getting some personalized baby gifts for my godchildren. I especially love these cute reilly towel and waschcloth towel set from Babynest. They also have this hat and sweater set. The flower cover up dress is so cute i think the baby wearing it would look even prettier. I think i could buy anything cute for the babies in this store. Ah mothers out there, be sure to check them out. And godmothers out there, you sure will find some good buys to give.

No comments: