Friday, June 12, 2009

places to go to

I sure made a list of this before but can't locate where i post it! Anyways, here's my list again. I know i'll miss some of those i have written down before. I'll just update this every now and then when i remember.

In no particular order...

places in the country:
1. Boracay
2. Palawan
3. Bohol
4. Batangas
5. Baguio
6. Tagaytay
7. Siargao
8. Davao
9. CDO
10. Camiguin
11. Bais
12. Guimaras
13. Siquijor

islands/towns around Cebu Province
1. Camotes
2. Malapascua
3. Bantayan
4. Moalboal
5. Badian
6. San Remegio
7. Argao

resorts in Cebu: (been to many resorts in Cebu but I want to go to these resorts)
1. Plantation Bay
2. Hilton
3. Shangrila
4. Abaca
5. Alegre

others places i've visited but haven't thought of:
1. Negros (Bacolod)

foreign countries:
1. USA
Michigan
California
Chicago
Nevada
Arizona
Florida
Washington
New York
2. Singapore
3. Hongkong
4. Korea
5. Japan
6. Malaysia
7. Thailand
8. Paris
9. Prague
10. London
11. Italy
12. Germany
13. Venice
14. Austria
15. Australia
16. Spain

Some places i listed may just remain just in my list but at least i made it to some! ;)

No comments: