Sunday, June 6, 2010

bohol again?


Yup! I’m probably be going back to Bohol. I’ll never get tired of visiting the home of tarsiers and chocolate hills. Add to that the white powdery sand beaches. Ahh relaxation at its finest. I was supposed to go there last month but it was cancelled. My friend from Singapore had to cancel to attend to other important matters. Now, i might be going there with my friends at work. Well, i hope it’s going to push through. Rainy season is about to start, hope to go there while the sun is still out.

5 comments:

Coco said...

have fun in Bohol! its a beautiful place, the beaches with white sand beaches are awesome!

Ylan said...

Coco - the trip did not push through.. sigh..

fiftystatestravel said...

im sorry to hear that :-( hey theres always next time

fetus said...

sayanga... adto nya'g danao! hehehe

Ylan said...

Fifty - yeah, we'll just go there next time :)

Fetus - yup mao ta tu akong plano, to include Danao this time.. sunod nalang :)